With the support of our senior education advisors, we provide structured lessons with specific learning outcomes linked with the core curriculum of maths, English & science. We are proud to have developed a unique and robust dance and drama curriculum that can easily adapt to the core aims and outcomes of any existing school curriculum. All Premier activity professionals can also provide an individual child assessment of learning which schools can use as part of their accountability report for Ofsted.
- SEN and Gifted & Talented workshops – focused creative learning opportunities for SEN and G&T students.
- Teacher Twilight INSET – learning transferable skills that teachers can utilise in the classroom.
- Event support – School productions/plays, open days, assemblies, celebrations and more!
- PPA Cover – Structured curriculum cover in dance, drama and performing arts.
- Premier Achievers – Engaging the disengaged.
- Arts Award – The UK’s first qualification for primary aged children.