Lunch breaks are ideal opportunities for children to engage in physical activity, encouraging a balance of physical and mental challenges throughout the school day.
Our STAY active programme delivers 30-45 minute long sessions during lunch breaks. Using structured activities and introducing children to multiple skills, the programme encourages physical activity across all abilities.
Your child will learn valuable skills including...
- Communicate appropriately and effectively with others
- Ability to follow rules and respect themselves and others
- Understand the importance of healthy lifestyles
- Improved control coordination and balance
- Improved agility and flexibility
- Engaging and interacting appropriately with other children
- Setting realistic challenges to achieve
Children attending these activities can also work towards a Passport to Learning certificate developed by the Children’s University.
To find out more about our lunch time clubs in your area please contact us.